We have such exciting news to share with you! We are hosting a Plated Stories workshop May 22 - June 1, 2014 in the heart of beautiful Tuscany. Partnering with Tuscan Muse, the workshop is part of an extraordinary 10-day Italian experience and will be dedicated to food writing (with Jamie teaching) and food photography and styling (with Ilva teaching).
We would like to invite you to click over to the website and discover our newest workshop. The first five days will include intensive, hands-on exercises in both writing and styling/photography, heady discussion and lively exchange. The workshop will include a cooking class with chef Enrico Casini, photowalks in stunning Tuscany and the city of Pienza, fabulous Italian food and all in a divine and inspiring setting. The following five days will have us exploring some of the most gorgeous, iconic cities of this beautiful region of Italy, and will give you the chance to put into practice everything learned in the workshop sessions.
The Plated Stories workshop will be held at Le Casacce agriturismo among the olive trees in the heart of the Val d’Orcia. Once the workshop is over, take your camera and your imagination and continue on the voyage with Tuscan Muse, discovering gems of Tuscany, check out the full itinerary here.
Plated Stories the blog is all about finding inspiration and tapping into our creativity, pushing ourselves beyond our own limits. This is exactly what we will help you do at Plated Stories the workshop: you will be inspired to take that step beyond and you will learn how to channel your creativity in new ways for your own purpose, be it for your blog, professional work or a hobby.
Be a part of our very first Plated Stories workshop!
* What: The Plated Stories Workshop on food writing & food photography
* When: 22 May - 1 June, 2014
* Where: Le Casacce in the heart of the Val d’Orcia in Tuscany, Italy
* What to bring: your camera and a knowledge of aperture, shutter speed, ISO and white balance, laptop with post-processing software installed as well, a notebook with pens or pencils, adapters, chargers and your imagination, creativity and enthusiasm!
* Cost: The costs vary for those attending the workshop and those accompanying workshop participants but who would like to enjoy all of the visits and travel (bring your spouse or partner!). There is also the choice of single or double occupancy and even an apartment. Pricing can be found here.
Nota bene: The Plated Stories workshop is organized and managed by Tuscan Muse so any questions about the workshop week, travel, location, cost, meals, etc should be addressed to Tuscan Muse (find the link here).
Jamie and Ilva are teaching the workshop, so any question about the workshop program itself feel free to leave in a comment below. Please let us know if you would like to be put on the Plated Stories email list to receive further information as well as the Plated Stories newsletter by contacting us at platedstories (at) gmail (dot) com